JOBS ⚕️ Future-proofing the Health and Wellbeing of Canadian Workplaces
Tuesday, 09 May 2023 10:17.AM
- Benefits Together Conference Series provides forum for meaningful dialogue on meeting the diverse health and wellness needs of employees -
At an exclusive conference series in Halifax (April 19), Toronto (April 26) and Montreal (May 3), speakers and delegates came together to exchange thoughts, ideas and actionable strategies to support the health and wellbeing of today's workforce.
Hosted by Medavie Blue Cross, Benefits Together put access to care, mental health and diversity and inclusion into focus, while exploring the urgent questions and transformational trends that are top of mind for employers in this ever-evolving world of work, including:
• How can employers ensure their employees have timely access to quality care?
• How can employers meet the diverse health and wellness needs of their employees?
• How can employers better support the mental health of their employees?
"The Canadian workforce consists of five generations and a variety of backgrounds working side-by-side," says Alaina MacKenzie, Regional Vice President Business Development, Medavie Blue Cross. "The great variance in wellness needs across groups of employees illustrates the importance of companies being proactive and ensuring their employees can access different types of care at every stage of life. This includes ensuring their group benefit plans provide employees with flexibility and optionality to support their individual health journeys."
SOURCE: Medavie Blue Cross
- 16-Feb-2024 12:00 PM JOBS 👷♂️💵 New economic study released by Martin Associates - Close to 600,000 jobs supported by the Port of Montreal 👩🏭
- 15-Feb-2024 10:23 AM JOBS 👷♂️ Canada Announces Over $4 million to Support Critical Minerals Value Chains and Create Good Jobs in Ontario 👩🏭
- 15-Feb-2024 08:00 AM JOBS 👷♂️ Many Workers Planning to Change Jobs While Demand for Skilled Talent Continues 👩🏭
- 13-Feb-2024 04:23 PM JOBS 🚗🔌FOCAL Research Indicates That Canada Has a Lot at Stake in Transition to Electric Vehicles
- 13-Feb-2024 02:25 PM JOBS Black Canadians Feel Their Employers are Making Headway in Eradicating Anti-Black Racism
- 13-Feb-2024 10:23 AM JOBS 👷♂️ Bill 124 Appeal Ruling a Win For Workers, Ontarians 👩🏭
- 10-Feb-2024 10:29 AM JOBS 👷♂️💵 Air Canada Announces Scholarships for Aspiring Aircraft Maintenance Engineers at 7 Technical Colleges Across the Country 👩🏭
- 09-Feb-2024 12:00 PM JOBS 🧑🔎 Ontario Continues to Attract New Investments Across Key Sectors 💵
- 21-Jan-2024 08:00 AM JOBS 🧑🔎 217% Increase in the Number of Canadian Employers Using Apprenticeships to Fill The Labour and Skills Shortage
- 20-Jan-2024 10:30 AM JOBS 🧑🔎ADP Canada Happiness@Work Index: Workers' Happiness Dwindles as the New Year Looms