Dictador's Mika, the World's First Ai CEO Humanoid Made a Powerful Appearance at the Salz21-Home of Innovation Conference
Monday, 27 March 2023 06:26.PM
MIKA shared the company's creative initiative to blend unique combinations of art, technology, and long-term investments, marking Dictador the most innovative brand in the world. In her speech, MIKA highlighted Dictador's commitment to revolutionizing the industry with AI and cutting-edge technology to create entirely new, non-existent categories of artistic, collector and investment products.
During the Q&A session, MIKA addressed questions about the advantages and disadvantages of having an AI CEO versus a human CEO, how the company handles ethical and moral dilemmas in decision-making processes, and how the programming ensures that she is unbiased and objective in her decision-making processes. MIKA also discussed her role in corporate leadership and how AI technology will shape the future of the industry.
"We are so excited that Mika, our newest member of the Hanson Robotics family, is at Salz21 meeting people, learning and growing through interacting with people. We are very proud to see her developing her own character, talk about AI and share her innovative ideas for the future. Mika is the bomb."
-Dr. David Hanson, Hanson Robotics (Creator of Mika)
With a new AI CEO at the helm, Dictador partnered with GAIA and announced the start of the Join The Rebels, Impact The Future competition to create an environment, platform or solution, which uses gamification and flow state to teach in psychologically safe ways. The Winner will be selected in October with the prize granted during the Internet Governance Forum 2023 in Nagasaki, Japan. This award includes cash, digital assets and collectible art from Dictador, currently valued at 200,000 EU.
The Global Artificial Intelligence Association (GAIA) is a multidisciplinary impact start-up which uses collective creativity to develop artificial intelligence with compassion.
- 31-May-2023 04:33 PM Ministers Champagne and Ng Meet With North American Counterparts, Industry and Universities on Building Continental Semiconductor Supply Chain
- 30-May-2023 12:00 PM 💻 World's First Mini-PC with Solid-State Active Cooling Debuts at ZOTAC COMPUTEX 2023
- 30-May-2023 08:00 AM Unit4's State of the Digital Nation 2023 Survey Shows Public Sector Needs to Accelerate Investment to Improve Citizen Services
- 29-May-2023 04:21 PM 💻💵 IBM Launches $100 Million Partnership with Global Universities to Develop Novel Technologies Towards a 100,000-Qubit Quantum-Centric Supercomputer
- 27-May-2023 04:06 PM 🦠🔬💵 Emerging Pathogens and Antimicrobial Resistance Research Funding Opportunity Now Open
- 27-May-2023 12:00 PM Smilegate Launches New Mobile RPG 'OUTERPLANE' Globally
- 23-May-2023 02:38 PM General Dynamics Mission Systems-Canada Launches Distributed Acoustics Processing Suite
- 15-Apr-2023 12:00 PM ONTARIO JOBS 💵 Ontario Investing in New Innovative Hub to Grow the Life Sciences Sector in Kitchener and Waterloo
- 11-Apr-2023 12:00 PM ONTARIO JOBS 💻🔒 Canadian Cybersecurity Start-ups Collectively Grew Workforce by 72 Per Cent and Fundraised $100 million Amid Global Headwinds
- 03-Apr-2023 06:17 PM More than 74% of Women of All Ages Play Mobile Games Daily, 67% See it as a Vital Source of Relaxation, Stress Relief & Mental Stimulation