TAX TIP Voices Prepares Voice Actors for Tax Season With Tax Education Campaign
Monday, 27 March 2023 10:21.AM
Voices, the world's leading voice over marketplace, announced the launch of their Tax Education Campaign, a financial education content series designed to equip self-employed voice actors with knowledge and confidence to navigate the tax season.
The Tax Education Campaign includes a three-part series of blog posts explaining the ins-and-outs and the need-to-knows for voice actors this tax season. The pieces detail payment schedules and key deadlines, explain the importance of tracking income and expenses, outline deductibles to claim, and more.
"Taxes can be daunting and confusing, especially for self-employed workers," says Tara Parachuk, Senior Manager, Brand Communications at Voices. "For many talent on our platform, this will be their first year filing taxes as a self-employed voice actor. We hope these pieces alleviate some of the complexities of tax filing, and serve as a guide to point voice actors in the right direction."
A series of videos covering the tax tips will be released on the company's YouTube channel to accompany the blog pieces in the following weeks as well.
The series and more content can be found at https://www.voices.com/bl.../.
Voices is the world's #1 voice marketplace, with over 4 million registered users. Since 2005, the biggest and most beloved brands have entrusted Voices to help them find professionals to bring their projects to life. Voices helps match clients with voice over, music, audio production, and translation professionals in over 160 countries and 100+ languages and dialects.
- 18-May-2023 12:00 PM ONTARIO JOBS 💵 Moving Forward with Building a Strong Ontario
- 03-Apr-2023 04:33 PM TAX TIP CRA Debt Recovery Activities May Impact Upcoming Benefit, Credit, and Refund Payments
- 26-Mar-2023 02:23 PM TAX TIP Valuing Your Cryptocurrency
- 23-Mar-2023 10:21 AM TAX TIP The CRA Would Like to Remind You That it Has Resumed Debt Recovery Activities; Here's How it May Impact Your Benefit, Credit, and Refund Payments
- 21-Mar-2023 02:33 PM TAX TIP 💵🏠 Less Than Two Weeks to Apply For $500 One-Time Top-Up
- 21-Mar-2023 12:00 PM TAX TIP Do You Work in the Sharing Economy? Here's What You Need to Know
- 18-Mar-2023 10:15 AM TAX TIP Confirm My Representative is Now Available for Business Owners
- 14-Mar-2023 08:20 PM TAX TIP Thinking of Calling Us? Before You Do, Find The Answers You Need for Tax-Filing Season!
- 12-Mar-2023 08:29 PM TAX TIP Ready to File Your Taxes? Here's Why You Should Go Digital
- 13-Feb-2023 02:22 PM TAX TIP Were You Invited to File Your Taxes Over the Phone?