🎄🎁👨🍳🥘 Sigep Observatory For Christmas 2022: Massari, Rinaldini, De Riso, The Voices Of The Greatest Italian Pastry Chefs For The Festive Table
Thursday, 15 December 2022 06:34.PM
- Italy, where Christmas is dolce -
(Italian Exhibition Group) - A return to the origins with clearly recognisable traditional flavours. This is the trend for next Christmas in terms of desserts, detected by the SIGEP OBSERVATORY, part of Italian Exhibition Group, a company headed by President Lorenzo Cagnoni and CEO Corrado Peraboni and one of the top players in global trade shows.
The Observatory met world-famous master pastry chefs Iginio Massari, Roberto Rinaldini, Sal De Riso and Alessandro Dalmasso and pastry queen Sonia Balacchi, who have always been linked to Sigep, the international event dedicated to artisan gelato, pastry, chocolate, bakery and coffee, led by Group Exhibition Manager Flavia Morelli, and scheduled to take place from 21st to 25th January 2023 at Rimini Expo Centre in Italy.
Panettone is the undisputed king of Christmas tables
According to the great, Brescia-born Iginio Massari, 70% of customers choose the simplicity and serenity of the classic recipe, while Roberto Rinaldini offers "solidarity" panettoni with the Rise Together Foundation. For Salvatore De Riso, specialities from Campania are still an absolute must but there are no less than 16 different panettone cakes in his stores.
Alessandro Dalmasso's latest proposals tell of the typicality of his land with his Pangianduja and Panettone Piemontese.
Last but not least, Sonia Balacchi, the first Pastry Queen in 2012, suggests a mouth-watering and pyrotechnic Christmas Ice panettone.
FOCUS ON SIGEP and A.B. Tech Expo 2023
Dates: 21-25 January 2023; Organization: Italian Exhibition Group SpA; editions: 44th Sigep and 7th A.B. Tech Expo; frequency: annual; event: international trade show; entry: for trade only; info: https://en.sigep.it
FOCUS ON ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP
Italian Exhibition Group S.p.A., a joint stock company listed on Euronext Milan, a regulated market organised and managed by Borsa Italiana S.p.A., has, with its facilities in Rimini and Vicenza, achieved national leadership over the years in the organisation of trade shows and conferences. The development of activities abroad - also through joint-ventures with global or local organisers, in the United States, United Arab Emirates, China, Mexico, Germany, Singapore, Brazil, for example – now sees the company positioned among the top European operators in the sector.
- 25-Sep-2023 12:00 PM Upcoming Event: 🦖🦕Jurassic Quest, North America's Biggest Dinosaur Event, Returns to Canada in November
- 16-Aug-2023 10:22 AM Upcoming Event: 🛒🛏️IKEA Canada Announces the Scarborough Town Centre Store Will Open on August 23Rd
- 15-Aug-2023 02:27 PM Upcoming Event: 👵🧶🎶🎤 SummerSeries in Trillium Park Hosts Wavelength Summer Thing and Yoga this Weekend - FREE EVENTS
- 04-Aug-2023 10:36 AM Upcoming Event: 🎤 RBC Announces Sponsorship with Taylor Swift | the Eras Tour, Set to Visit Toronto Next Year
- 01-Jul-2023 08:00 AM TORONTO 🍁 City Of Toronto Offering Free Programming Featuring Live Performances, Activities and Fireworks This Canada Day
- 01-Jul-2023 06:00 AM TORONTO 🍁 Happening Now: Spend Canada Day with Parks Canada!
- 30-Jun-2023 06:25 PM Happening Now: 🚣♂️🐛🎣🐠 Ontario Offering Free Fishing to Celebrate Canada Day
- 21-Jun-2023 10:21 AM Toronto Upcoming Event: 🎥 The Lavazza Inclucity Festival Announces New Program in Suggestive Open-Air Cinema the Dark Side of Distillery District
- 20-Jun-2023 11:50 AM Upcoming Event: 🎰 Great Canadian Casino Resort Toronto, Canada's Newest and Largest Casino Resort Opens Today
- 20-Jun-2023 08:00 AM Upcoming Event: 🚗 The Dawn Project and Major Tesla Investor To Test Tesla Full Self-Driving in Santa Barbara on 22 June