TAX TIP Voices Prepares Voice Actors for Tax Season With Tax Education Campaign
Monday, 27 March 2023 10:21.AM
Voices, the world's leading voice over marketplace, announced the launch of their Tax Education Campaign, a financial education content series designed to equip self-employed voice actors with knowledge and confidence to navigate the tax season.
The Tax Education Campaign includes a three-part series of blog posts explaining the ins-and-outs and the need-to-knows for voice actors this tax season. The pieces detail payment schedules and key deadlines, explain the importance of tracking income and expenses, outline deductibles to claim, and more.
"Taxes can be daunting and confusing, especially for self-employed workers," says Tara Parachuk, Senior Manager, Brand Communications at Voices. "For many talent on our platform, this will be their first year filing taxes as a self-employed voice actor. We hope these pieces alleviate some of the complexities of tax filing, and serve as a guide to point voice actors in the right direction."
A series of videos covering the tax tips will be released on the company's YouTube channel to accompany the blog pieces in the following weeks as well.
The series and more content can be found at https://www.voices.com/bl.../.
Voices is the world's #1 voice marketplace, with over 4 million registered users. Since 2005, the biggest and most beloved brands have entrusted Voices to help them find professionals to bring their projects to life. Voices helps match clients with voice over, music, audio production, and translation professionals in over 160 countries and 100+ languages and dialects.
- 21-Dec-2023 02:37 PM TAX TIP Businesses: Here Are the Top Changes this Year that Will Affect Business Taxes in 2024
- 19-Oct-2023 12:00 PM TAX TIP Did You Know that there are Business Services that Can Make it Faster and Easier for You to Meet Your Tax Obligations?
- 14-Oct-2023 06:33 PM TAX TIP Warning: Watch Out for Tax Schemes Involving Multilevel Marketing Businesses!
- 20-Jul-2023 10:21 AM Taxpayers' Ombudsperson Requests That the Canada Revenue Agency Make Improvements to Respect Canadians' Right to Be Represented by a Person of Their Choice
- 05-Jul-2023 02:34 PM TAX TIP Get ready: the CRA is in its summertime benefit period!
- 19-Jun-2023 02:23 PM TAX TIP Applying for the Disability Tax Credit is Easy With Our New Digital Form
- 13-Jun-2023 02:46 PM TAX TIP June 15, 2023, is the Deadline for Self-Employed Individuals to File Their 2022 Income Tax and Benefit Return
- 18-May-2023 12:00 PM ONTARIO JOBS 💵 Moving Forward with Building a Strong Ontario
- 03-Apr-2023 04:33 PM TAX TIP CRA Debt Recovery Activities May Impact Upcoming Benefit, Credit, and Refund Payments
- 26-Mar-2023 02:23 PM TAX TIP Valuing Your Cryptocurrency
- 23-Mar-2023 10:21 AM TAX TIP The CRA Would Like to Remind You That it Has Resumed Debt Recovery Activities; Here's How it May Impact Your Benefit, Credit, and Refund Payments
- 21-Mar-2023 02:33 PM TAX TIP 💵🏠 Less Than Two Weeks to Apply For $500 One-Time Top-Up
- 21-Mar-2023 12:00 PM TAX TIP Do You Work in the Sharing Economy? Here's What You Need to Know
- 18-Mar-2023 10:15 AM TAX TIP Confirm My Representative is Now Available for Business Owners
- 14-Mar-2023 08:20 PM TAX TIP Thinking of Calling Us? Before You Do, Find The Answers You Need for Tax-Filing Season!
- 12-Mar-2023 08:29 PM TAX TIP Ready to File Your Taxes? Here's Why You Should Go Digital
- 13-Feb-2023 02:22 PM TAX TIP Were You Invited to File Your Taxes Over the Phone?
- 09-Feb-2023 08:00 AM TAX TIP Electronic Filing Of Special Elections And Returns Is Now Available
- 30-Jan-2023 06:40 PM Taxpayers' Ombudsperson Recommends Ways To Improve Communication From The Canada Revenue Agency
- 24-Jan-2023 04:18 PM TAX TIP Seniors: We've Got Tips To Help You This Tax Season!
- 19-Jan-2023 04:28 PM TAX TIP Here's what you need to know if you're filing your taxes by paper
- 16-Dec-2022 02:39 PM Budget 2021 The Government Of Canada Launches Formal Consultations To Streamline Reporting Of Payroll Information
- 04-Nov-2022 10:43 AM TAX TIP Six month doubling of GST credit payment starts November 4, 2022
- 03-Sep-2022 10:22 AM Government of Canada Strengthens Access to Sexual and Reproductive Health Services for Youth
- 25-Aug-2022 02:20 PM TAX TIP Do You Have Questions About Filing As A Business For The First Time? The CRA Is Here To Help
- 05-Aug-2022 08:00 AM TAX TIP Here Are Answers To Five Of The Top Business Tax Information Questions
- 16-Jul-2022 08:00 AM TAX TIP Do you have questions about filing as a business for the first time? The CRA is here to help
- 21-Jun-2022 11:14 AM City of Toronto issues 2022 final property tax bills
- 03-Jun-2022 08:00 AM TAX TIP June 15, 2022, is the deadline for self-employed individuals to file their 2021 income tax and benefit return
- 17-Apr-2022 08:00 AM TAX TIP Businesses: Protect yourself from scams and fraud - know what to expect from the CRA
- 15-Apr-2022 02:22 PM TAX TIP Are you self-employed? The Canada Revenue Agency can help you understand your tax obligations
- 13-Apr-2022 12:00 PM TAX TIP How to find help if you can't pay your taxes
- 01-Apr-2022 10:22 AM TAX TIP Did you buy, build, sell or renovate a home in 2021? Here's what you need to know
- 28-Mar-2022 02:02 PM TAX TIP Make sure you maximize the benefits you are entitled to if you are First Nations, Inuit, or Métis
- 27-Mar-2022 12:00 PM TAX TIP It's tax time! You've got questions? We've got answers
- 26-Mar-2022 10:59 AM TAX TIP Do you work in the gig economy? Here's what you need to know
- 23-Mar-2022 04:22 PM TAX TIP How to verify the CRA has contacted you
- 21-Mar-2022 04:33 PM TAX TIP Do you work in the sharing economy? Here's what you need to know
- 20-Mar-2022 04:46 PM TAX TIP Making changes to your business? The Canada Revenue Agency is here to help!
- 19-Mar-2022 10:23 AM TAX TIP Are you a peer-to-peer seller? Here's what you need to know
- 17-Mar-2022 08:38 PM TAX TIP Are you a social media influencer? Here's what you need to know
- 15-Mar-2022 12:00 PM TAX TIP Before you call: Find the answers you need for the 2022 tax-filing season
- 10-Mar-2022 10:22 AM TAX TIP Small and medium business audits: What you need to know
- 11-Feb-2022 12:00 PM TAX TIP Avoid last minute delays at tax time by setting up My Account
- 07-Feb-2022 02:27 PM TAX TIP Investing in cryptocurrency
- 27-Jan-2022 06:33 PM TAX TIP What is cryptocurrency?
- 25-Jan-2022 12:00 PM TAX TIP Running a business is difficult; understanding your tax obligations
- 30-Nov-2021 08:00 AM TAX TIP Avoid last minute delays at tax time by setting up My Account
- 17-Nov-2021 02:14 PM TAX TIP Understanding the tax-free savings account (TFSA)
- 04-Nov-2021 04:33 PM TAX TIP Canada Revenue Agency announces maximum pensionable earnings for 2022
- 20-Jun-2021 05:33 PM TAX TIP Businesses: Watch out for Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy tax schemes
- 02-Dec-2020 12:00 PM TAX TIP What you should know during times of financial uncertainty
- 01-Sep-2020 02:03 PM TAX TIP Warning to Ontarians: Don't be fooled by the senior homeowners' property tax grant
- 30-Aug-2020 09:07 AM TAX TIP Last call! File your 2019 tax return to keep getting your benefit payments
- 29-Aug-2020 12:02 PM TAX TIP Watch out for offshore leveraged insured annuity schemes
- 28-Aug-2020 05:14 PM TAX TIP Watch out for offshore disability insurance plan schemes
- 13-Mar-2020 10:23 AM TAX TIP New online feature helps you see your uncashed tax cheques