🚗 NewCa.com Exclusive! 2023 Canadian International Autoshow. Roshel Senator APC
Monday, 20 February 2023 05:00.PM
As the brave Ukrainian men and women continue to defend their territory, they are getting top-of-the-line equipment from a Mississauga-based company that specializes in armoured vehicles.
Roshel is one of the largest manufacturers of smart armoured vehicles for commercial and government use in North America. Prior to the full-scale invasion of Ukraine, Roshel’s primary market for Senator APC was the United States’ agencies such as the Department of State, DIA, INL, NASA, among others. Since the beginning of the war in Ukraine, Roshel has successfully produced and supplied Ukrainian agencies with the much-needed armoured vehicles capable of performing tasks of various levels of complexity in the most dangerous zones.
Canada has purchased Roshel Senator APC for Ukraine twice, including 200 brand new units earlier this year. The Senator APC will be the centerpiece of the Roshel exhibit at the 2023 Canadian International AutoShow.
“Senator APC is our flagship armoured vehicle that has proven to be extremely effective, maneuverable and capable of performing in the most extreme conditions,” says Roman Shimonov, Roshel’s Chief Executive Officer. “Most importantly, Senator APC has already saved numerous lives of the brave Ukrainian defenders. It will be both exciting and informative for the guests of this year’s AutoShow to get an in-person look at how Canadian innovation is contributing to the international effort in support of Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.”
With a modular design, the Senator APC is a vehicular platform able to support a wide range of operational scenarios, including but not limited to armoured personnel carriers, mobile command and control units, law enforcement vehicles, medical evacuation vehicles and others. It has a small turning radius that is ideal for urban environments, and is built with lightweight composite materials to maximize performance without compromising safety. The body of the vehicle has been specifically designed to incorporate advanced heat and noise insulation materials, providing an uncompromised level of comfort to its occupants. The vehicle is also fully air-conditioned for comfortable use in harsh environments.
Other features of the Senator APC include:
• A 6.7L Diesel V8 engine with 330 horsepower.
• Armour designed to provide 360-degree ballistic protection up to STANAG Level III/B7 Ballistic Capsule.
• Heavy duty machined hinges to provide maximum protection and solid blast-protected structure.
• Capacity to carry 12 fully equipped personnel, with storage room for their gear.
• CBRN filtration system for protection against chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear threats.
• Heavy duty upgraded drive train for enhanced durability and performance on rough terrain.
Different variants of Senator APC have been purchased by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Department of State, NASA, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection and The Department of National Defence (Canada). Roshel also supplies its armoured solutions to global leaders in cash-in-transit sector such as GardaWorld and Brink’s.
SOURCE: Canadian International AutoShow
- 27-Feb-2024 04:59 PM 🚗 2024 Canadian International AutoShow. Hyundai 🏎️🚘🚙 (4K HDR, images)
- 27-Feb-2024 04:09 PM 🚗 2024 Canadian International AutoShow. Hyundai is Back With the All-New NHL Edition 2024 Santa Fe 🏎️🚘🚙
- 22-Feb-2024 10:23 AM 🚗 One of the Largest Selections of Pickup Trucks at the 2024 Canadian International AutoShow
- 22-Feb-2024 09:27 AM 🚗 2024 Canadian International AutoShow. VinFast 🏎️🚘🚙 (4K HDR, images)
- 22-Feb-2024 08:29 AM 🚗 2024 Canadian International AutoShow. VinFast 🏎️🚘🚙
- 22-Feb-2024 08:00 AM JOBS 🧑🔎🚗 Ontario Supports Auto Workers in Peel and Durham 🏎️🚘🚙 (4K HDR)
- 21-Feb-2024 06:44 AM 🚗 2024 Canadian International AutoShow. Lexus 🏎️🚘🚙 (4K HDR, images)
- 21-Feb-2024 05:48 AM 🚗 2024 Canadian International AutoShow. Lexus 🏎️🚘🚙
- 19-Feb-2024 04:16 PM 🚗 AutoShow Drives Passion for the Automobile
- 18-Feb-2024 06:25 PM 🚗 The Car-Buying Journey Starts at the Canadian International AutoShow