JOBS FoxHire Expands Globally to 80+ Countries
Wednesday, 11 January 2023 02:23.PM
FoxHire announced that they will begin providing global Employer of Record (EOR) services in 80+ countries to their customers effective immediately. Covering 6 continents, FoxHire's new offerings will enable employers all over the world to easily hire anyone, anywhere with ease. Powered by FoxHire's EOR platform, customers can hire, onboard, and manage global employees all in one place. This new solution ensures local employment law compliance and streamlines the global expansion and hiring process.
"Due to the increase in remote work, and ever changing employment law requirements, employers have demanded EOR services globally like never before. Staffing and recruiting firms everywhere are also hoping to support their clients' international needs. Those two things paired with FoxHire's software expertise made expanding internationally a no-brainer" said Colin LaBeau, President of FoxHire.
Through FoxHire's international partner network, clients will have all the benefits of the FoxHire EOR platform and also have access to local expertise within the geographies they choose to hire. This pairing of the best software solution with the best local employment expertise differentiates FoxHire's solution from others on the market.
- 25-Mar-2023 04:21 PM JOBS Minister O'Regan releases the What We Heard Report on Developing Greater Labour Protections for Gig Workers
- 24-Mar-2023 12:00 PM JOBS Federal Minimum Wage Rising to $16.65 on April 1
- 24-Mar-2023 08:00 AM JOBS Creating and Securing Good Manufacturing Jobs in Nova Scotia
- 20-Mar-2023 06:45 PM JOBS 💵 Government Of Canada Invests Over $25.7 Million to Fuel Innovation and Economic Growth in Vancouver
- 18-Mar-2023 12:00 PM JOBS Province Building Ontario by Doubling Economic Immigration
- 15-Mar-2023 04:36 PM ONTARIO JOBS 🚗🤖👩💻 Honda Canada Foundation Announces $375,000 Partnership With FIRST Robotics Canada
- 15-Mar-2023 02:27 PM ONTARIO JOBS 👷 Skills Ontario Applauds Provincial Government in New Mandatory High School Graduation Requirement to Increase Interest in the Skilled Trades
- 15-Mar-2023 12:00 PM JOBS 💻 The Impacts of Hybrid Work on IT, Technology, and Employees Detailed in New "State of Hybrid Work in IT" Report From Info-Tech Research Group
- 13-Mar-2023 06:26 PM ONTARIO JOBS Ontario Tightening Rules Around Mass Layoffs
- 13-Mar-2023 12:05 PM ONTARIO JOBS 🚗 Canada and Ontario Welcome Historic Investment from Volkswagen